I. General Statements
5. Product which price is market es 0 Lt., are not on sale.
1. In order to make a purchase the Customer must register and login at WOODSTREAM by entering his user name and password. WOODSTREAM confirms that by Customer’s registration he/she will not get newsletters except the case when the Customer agrees to receive such information. The Customer can choose to agree or deny during the registration process.
2. The following personal data is required to complete and deliver the Customer’s order: full name, delivery address, phone number and other information that could be required to complete the order. WOODSTREAM confirms that Customer’s personal data will be used for ordering/delivering purposes only. WOODSTREAM
agrees not to disclose this information to third parties, except to WOODSTREAM partners in charge of delivery or other order submission/implementation services. Any other exceptions must be discussed and agreed with the Customer.
In other cases personal data could be disclosed under the terms of Lithuanian law.
3. By registering at WOODSTREAM and ordering goods the Customer obliges to protect/not to reveal his/her login data.
By registering the Customer confirms that he/she is adult and has a right to order goods on WOODSTREAM e-shop. In case the Customer reveals his/her personal data to the third persons, WOODSTREAM is not responsible for related obligations.
III. Order placement conditions
1. E-shop website provides the Customer a possibility to choose goods that are formed as a Shopping bag.
2. After a Shopping bag is formed, the Customer enters data for goods’ delivery: name, surname and delivery address, phone number and other information that could be required to complete the order. WOODSTREAM confirms that Customer’s data will be used for sale/delivery purposes only, as laid down in Lithuania’s legislation, related to personal data protection.
3. Another step – to choose a way of payment (for details see chapter IV) and goods’ delivery time from the set hour intervals. By this action the Customer confirms that he/she obliges to be in the indicated place ( by the named address) in the set time.
4. The last window reflects all Customer’s data that must be rechecked as duly and fulfilling his/her requirements before confirmation.
Before sending the order the Customer has an opportunity to correct wrong data.
5. After confirmation of the order, it is sent to WOODSTREAM.
The order is considered to be placed from the moment it was received by WOODSTREAM. This moment is considered to be a beginning of contractual relations between WOODSTREAM and the Customer. On the other hand, it is a moment WOODSTREAM receives the Customer’s approval on payment for the goods that is considered as a beginning of execution of the Contract between WOODSTREAM and the Customer.
6. After placing the order WOODSTREAM system sends an automatic e-mail with data on an order and the Customer.
7. After WOODSTREAM receives a bank notice that the Customer has performed a bank transfer for the e-shop goods, the Customer gets an e-mail with a notification ( to an e-mail address, indicated earlier). A moment of reception a bank notification is to be considered as a beginning of execution of the Contract between WOODSTREAM and the Customer.
8. Customer’s placed order is to be stored in WOODSTREAM database during the term, laid down in appropriate legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
9. The Customer has a right to pay for his/her order in cash according to an invoice, presented by the courier during goods’ delivery (for more details see Chapter VII Delivery). A moment of reception cash from the Customer is to be considered as a beginning of execution of the Contract between WOODSTREAM and the Customer.
11. The Contract is concluded and implemented in Lithuanian.
IV. Guarantee price
1. WOODSTREAM shop presents goods together with their general characteristics.
2. WOODSTREAM states and the Customer confirms awareness of the fact, the color, form or other parameters of goods could differ from the real ones due to properties of a monitor. The form, outlook of goods’ package could be different from one, shown at WOODSTREAM.lt, too.
3. The Customer agrees that by placing an order, he/she obliges to pay an indicated price.
4. Prices at the e-shop and in an order are set in LTL without VAT.
5. WOODSTREAM sells goods that fulfill conditions, mentioned in the order. Should the delivered goods fail to fulfill conditions, mentioned in the order, the Customer is to contact WOODSTREAM by the phone and the latter ( or the third persons, acting on behalf of WOODSTREAM) is to do its best to eliminate defects if being responsible for the defects.
Should WOODSTREAM fail to eliminate defects within a reasonable term, agreed with the Customer, the latter could protect his/her rights, as laid down in the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
6. WOODSTREAM responsibilities regarding goods are as follows:
6.1. In case goods have an expiry date, WOODSTREAM obliges to deliver the goods for the Customer in order to provide a real possibility to use them before the indicated date.
6.2. WOODSTREAM obliges to deliver high-quality goods that match established requirements.
6.3. WOODSTREAM obliges to deliver an agreed amount of goods. WOODSTREAM is not responsible for cases if an amount of delivered goods is not appropriate due to erroneous data of Customer’s order.
6.4. In each case WOODSTREAM obliges to present an assortment of goods, matching criteria, mentioned in an order.
1. In order to notify WOODSTREAM, send an e-mail to
info@ woodstream.lt or contact by +370 69941926
2. The Contract is concluded and executed in the state language; the Customer and
WOODSTREAM communicates in the state language.